31 / 10 / 2021
in advance as pre-registration fee
01 / 02 / 2023
61 days left to enjoy this price!I'm on time!
06 / 04 / 2023
Full paymentNot available
From December 1, 2022 the full amount will be paid
- Price of the event. The price varies depending on the date the pre-registration payment is made. Thus, until 31 October 2021 it will be €420. After this date it will be €500 and if the ticket is purchased after February 1, 2023 the price will rise to €550. The ticket entitles you to attend all the meeting activities and the two lunches. We are in the process of drawing up the new budget.
- Pre-registration. To complete your booking you must pay the pre-registration fee of €100. One of the advantages of pre-registering before November 30, 2022 is that the payment of the event can be done in twoo installments: the pre-registration fee of €100 and the rest of the money before November 30, 2022. Those registering after December 1, 2022 are expected to pay the full amount.
- In case the event is cancelled. The Organisation reserves the right to cancel the event if the general situation for COVID does not allow it. In this case, the full registration fee will be refunded. We advise you to purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen eventuality of cancellation.
- Accommodation and transport. The price of the event includes attendance to the programmed activities and two lunches. All other costs are to be paid by the participant. Please note that the price does not include accommodation, air travel, meals, travel insurance, domestic transportation within Japan and other expenses. In addition, each participant must make their own hotel reservations. However, the organisation is committed to provide information on the website about accommodation near the venue of the event: Osaka City Central Public Hall – Japan.
- Refunds. In case of resignation only part of the registration fee will be refunded for justified reasons: death of a clouse family member, accident or serious illness, for a justifiable work reason or unemployment status. No other reasons wull be considered. When the cancellation is for a justified cause, AGRHM will charge €50 as a management fee, non-refundable. Documents certifying the reason for the resignation must be provided. In case of resignation without justified cause until January 31, 2023, AGRHM will charge a non-refundable management fee of €100. From February 1, 2023 onwards, AGRHM will not refund any fees to participants who withdraw from the event without reasonable cause.
- Changes in the programme. There may be circumstances in which the programme is modify or the speaker in changed. You can confirm in the “programme” section.
- Exempt I.V.A. Law 31/1992, article 70 One 4th and 8th, wording 53/2002, article 4 six and Final Second provision.
- It is strongly recommended to take out travel insurance, and very important, that contains health care. All participants are required to have health insurance to travel to Japan.
- Ceremony at the Amataka Temple in Taniai, Mikao Usui’s hometown. In addition to the main event, a Shinto ceremony will be held in Taniai (Mikao Usui’s hometown) on the 10th of April 2023 at the Amataka Temple and will be organised by the Taniai Reiki Association. The cost of this celebration is different from the Osaka event. Information, registration and an account number in Japan will be sent for separate payment. About 200 people will be able to attend this event. For this reason, the participants who sign up for the main event in Osaka will have preferential registration rights for the Taniai celebration, respecting the order of pre-registration.
- Ticket numbering. In addition, as an advantage, seats will be allocated in areas in registration order. Thus, the first bookings will be in the front rows and the last bookings in the back rows.